Therapeutic Ultrasound Physical Therapy Device
Ultrasound can be used to treat a wide range of health problems. Ultrasound therapy is a non-invasive treatment in which sound waves are used to penetrate soft tissues, increasing blood flow. This can help relieve pain, improve circulation, and promote tissue healing. Ultrasound therapy is often used to treat injuries and muscle spasms, as well as chronic issues like neck or back pain.
The ultrasound machine works by sending an electric current through crystals found in the ultrasound probe. The probe vibrates, causing waves to travel through the skin to the body underneath. The waves transfer energy to the tissues to cause the desired effects. Ultrasound can also be focused on tissues deep within the body without affecting other tissues close to the surface.
Principles and Application
High-frequency mechanical effects
- Ultrasonic vibration can cause cell movement, thus having the effects of massage and analgesia.
- Promote metabolism, enhance blood and lymph circulation, improve tissue nutrition, change the rate of protein synthesis, and increase the regeneration function.
- Making cytoplasm flow, cytoplasmic granules oscillation, rotation and friction. It can stimulate the process of cell semipermeable membrane diffusion, causing the rate of diffusion and membrane permeability changes.
- Increase the number of open blood capillaries, enhance blood circulation, and strengthen the metabolism.
- Improve muscle, and connective tissue tension and relieve cramps pain.
- Improve partial tissue nutrition, and enhance enzyme activity.
- Promote the establishment of collateral circulation.
- It is good for absorbing congestion.
- Improving the membrane permeation.
- Make mast cell degranulation, intracellular calcium levels increase, increased vascular permeability, angiogenesis and collagen tension increases.
- Ultrasound can make oxidase and dehydrogenase enzyme inactivation, and promote the effect of invertase.
- Ultrasound can affect blood flow, promote angiogenesis, collagen and scar maturation dissolution.
|Host color||White + Grey||Output Power||≤2.5W|
|Input Voltage||AC100 – 240V||Output Frequency||1.05MHZ ± 10%|
|Output Voltage||≤36V||Display Screen||8 inch|
|Intensity||5.0W||Humidity||20 – 80%|
|Device size||365 x 400 x 245mm||Weight||5.85 kg|
Inflammation is a common cause of knee pain, and therapeutic ultrasound can help reduce inflammation in the knee joint. This is achieved by increasing blood flow to the area, which promotes the body’s natural healing process and helps reduce inflammation.
Wrist pain can be caused by sprains or fractures from sudden injuries, repetitive motions, or other problems. Therapeutic ultrasound is stimulate blood flow and cell regeneration in the injured or painful area and recover from pain.
Rotator Cuff and Frozen Shoulder
Rotator cuff disease is the most common cause of shoulder pain and also other injuries. Ultrasound therapy passes soundwaves through the skin to the affected area, break up calcium deposits and recover shoulder pain.
The therapeutic ultrasound non-invasive remedy for neck pain. Using sound waves, it stimulates healing by promoting blood flow and tissue regeneration. This therapy is commonly applied for conditions such as muscle strains or cervical issues.
Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a painful condition caused by the inflammation and degeneration of the tendons. Ultrasound treatment accelerates the healing process by stimulating the production of collagen, a protein that helps repair damaged tissue in the elbow.
Ultrasound treatment is therefore an excellent treatment to recover hip pain. Therapeutic ultrasound treatment helps to relax tight muscles and reduce muscle spasms contributing to back pain.
Ankle Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis
Ultrasound treatment promoting healing and reducing pain and treatment improves the range of motion in the affected area. This ultrasound therapy helps to break down scar tissue and adhesions that may be causing pain or restricting movement.
Ultrasound Probe Handle
This ultrasound machine is designed with a hanging frame to make a convenient compartment to store or keep the two ultrasound handpieces.
The probe is designed with high level quality to make the probe durable. Using the ultrasonic probe with the skin moving slowly, starting with a low gear. Then adjust gear accordingly till adapt.
8 inch Touch Screen
This machine is designed with a touch screen with an 8” screen for convenient use for users.
How to use the device
- First, insert the handpiece connector into the host power outlet located in the side of the host.
- Second, connect the power cord to the host power port behind the host and then insert the plug into another end of the power socket.
- Next turn on the power switch.
- Select the corresponding energy level and frequency setting in the system.
- Cover gel cream on the treatment part of the body and on the ultrasound probe.
- Place the probe on the skin gently. Do not press the probe on the skin.
- Switch off the button and clean the ultrasound probe after the treatment finishes.
Precaution / Caution
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in the correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping positions.
Do not use a massager if there are the following conditions :
- Cancer, tumors, lung tissue, major blood vessels/nerves patient is forbidden to use
- Ultrasound probe is prohibited to use on brain tissue directly
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive/mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Open wounds
- Cerebral hemorrhage patient is forbidden to use in unstable period.
- Pregnant woman is forbidden to use
- People who have implanted cardiac pacemaker or has bleeding tendency is forbidden to use
- Women during menstrual period must be cautious to use
- Intracranial hypertension patient is forbidden to use
- Do not use this device near inflammable gas
1 x Ultrasound host
2 x Handpiece probe with cable
1 x Adapter