Enjoy Multiple Shockwave Treatment at Home
Shockwave therapy for home use involves using a portable device that delivers acoustic waves to targeted areas of the body. Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment that stimulates the body’s natural healing process. These shockwaves are typically low-energy pulses that are often used for conditions such as tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, and certain musculoskeletal issues, ligaments, and other soft tissues. Shockwave therapy, which sends high-frequency shockwaves through the skin at near-supersonic speeds, has proven effective in permanently reducing soft tissue pain, stimulating the blood flow of penile tissue, and then speeding up the healing process.
|Rated voltage||AC110V / AV220V||Frequency||1Hz – 16Hz|
|Transmitter heads||7||Energy level||5 – 250mj|
|Device size||265 x 205 x 85mm||Weight||2.89kg|
All Features In One Device
Inflammation is a common cause of knee pain, and shockwave therapy can help reduce inflammation in the knee joint. This is achieved by increasing blood flow to the area, which promotes the body’s natural healing process and helps reduce inflammation.
Wrist pain can be caused by sprains or fractures from sudden injuries, repetitive motions, or other problems. Shockwave therapy is stimulate blood flow and cell regeneration in the injured or painful area and recover from pain.
Rotator Cuff and Frozen Shoulder
Rotator cuff disease is the most common cause of shoulder pain and also other injuries. Shockwave therapy passes shockwaves through the skin to the affected area, break up calcium deposits and recover shoulder pain.
Neck Muscle Pain
Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive remedy for neck pain. Using acoustic waves, it stimulates healing by promoting blood flow and tissue regeneration. This therapy is commonly applied for conditions such as muscle strains or cervical issues.
Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a painful condition caused by the inflammation and degeneration of the tendons. Shockwave therapy accelerates the healing process by stimulating the production of collagen, a protein that helps repair damaged tissue in the elbow.
Shock wave therapy is therefore an excellent treatment to recover hip pain. Shockwave therapy helps to relax tight muscles and reduce muscle spasms contributing to back pain.
Ankle Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis
Shockwave promoting healing and reducing pain and treatment improves the range of motion in the affected area. This shockwave helps to break down scar tissue and adhesions that may be causing pain or restricting movement.
How Does This Shockwave Machine Works
A shockwave machine works by generating high-energy shockwaves that are focused on a specific area of the body. These shockwaves are acoustic waves that carry energy and can penetrate deep into the tissues. When directed at the target area, they stimulate increased blood flow, reduce inflammation, break down scar tissue, and promote the body’s natural healing processes. This can lead to pain relief, improved tissue regeneration, and enhanced overall function in the treated area.
- Pain relief – Shockwave therapy is effective in reducing knee pain. This is achieved through the use of high-energy shock waves, which are delivered to the injured area to improve blood supply and stimulate the body’s healing process. As a result, patients experience less pain and discomfort in their knees.
- Improved functionality – Knee pain can significantly affect a patient’s ability to perform daily activities. Shockwave therapy can help improve knee functionality by reducing pain and inflammation, which allows patients to move more easily and comfortably.
- Decreased inflammation – Inflammation is a common cause of knee pain, and shockwave therapy can help reduce inflammation in the knee joint. This is achieved by increasing blood flow to the area, which promotes the body’s natural healing process and helps reduce inflammation.
- Increased collagen production – Collagen is a protein that is essential for the health and function of connective tissue, such as cartilage and tendons. Shockwave therapy has been shown to increase collagen production in the knee joint, which can help improve the health and function of the joint.
Handle Cooling Fan
The handle cooling fan on a shockwave machine is designed to prevent the handle from overheating during treatment sessions.
Handle Front Part
To replace the transmitter heads according to treatment requirements, ensure that the shockwave machine is powered off and disconnected from the electrical source.
Handle Power Button
The handle power button on the shockwave machine is a control that is typically located on the handle and pressing the power button to activate the machine for treatment.
The device comes with seven different transmitter heads :
How To Use The Device
- First, insert the handpiece connector into the host power outlet located in the front of the host.
- Second, connect the power cord to the host power port behind the host and then insert the plug into another end of the power socket.
- Next turn on the power switch.
- Lastly, select the corresponding functional mode in the system.
- The treatment typically takes between 5 – 20 minutes and the intensity can be adjusted throughout the session if required.
- Most people will need 3 – 5 sessions but in many cases, one session is enough to reduce pain considerably.
Precaution / Caution
- Do not use it on the same part for a long time.
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in the correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping positions.
Do not use a massager if there are the following conditions :
- Tumours, lung tissue, major blood vessels/nerves, or infection in the treatment area
- Epiphyseal plate, brain, or spine in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive/mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Pacemakers or other implanted devices
- Open wounds
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
3 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece
CE certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meet EU safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.
FCC certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meets regulated limits for ionizing radiation protection requirements.