Refund and Returns Policy
For questions regarding our Shipping & Delivery Policy click Here.
How do I return?
To begin initiating a return, within 30 calendar days of delivery, you MUST reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the return. Any return without the confirmation will be void.
IMPORTANT: Please contact us before making a return.
This is due to the shipments coming from different and multiple warehouses, thus, sending to the wrong warehouse will cause an error in the system.
Once an error has been made in the system, we will not be able to process your returns.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
What item(s) is returnable?
You can return your item(s) within 30 days of delivery.
• Item(s) must be in its original condition.
• Item(s) must be fully sealed and unopened.
• Item(s) is not damaged or altered in any way.
• Wrong or defective item(s) is delivered to you.
Our return policy applies when wrong item is delivered, or item is broken/defective upon delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note you will be required to provide a picture/video of the received item to prove it is defective/broken to qualify for the exchange/refund.
What is the non-returnable item(s)?
Several types of goods are exempted from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
Are there any charges for return?
• We do not provide return shipping labels.
• Shipping on returns is not free. You are responsible for all postage and packaging fees associated with your return.
• Consider buying shipping insurance for your return, we are not responsible for any lost or damaged item(s), your refund will not be approved if that happens.
How soon will I get my refund?
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
• We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original payment method, within 10 working days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If the item/s you return are damaged or lost upon arrival, your exchange or refund will be totally void. We encourage you to buy shipping insurance for the item/s that you want to return to us. We are not responsible for any additional cost such as shipping fees, miscellaneous fees, or charges such as custom tax, etc.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do you offer exchange?
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order by sending an e-mail to email@example.com requesting cancellation.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be canceled once it has been processed by our warehouse.
Therefore, we sincerely request that you only make your purchase if you are absolutely sure you want the product.