Chiropractic Shockwave Therapy
This chiropractic shockwave therapy machine has strong penetration ability and low energy attenuation and can penetrate deep and target the damaged location. It provides 19 transmitter heads for better contact with deep tissue, the entire spinal column, helps relieve back pain, and Achilles tendinitis, and improves erectile dysfunction. It is capable of providing a healthy life.
|Host color||White + Blue||Host material||ABS|
|Rated voltage||AC110V / AV220V||Rated frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Rated power||200W Max||Rated current||5A Max|
|Energy level||5 – 250mj||Set frequency||1 – 16Hz|
|Strike times||500 – 3000||Transmitter heads||19|
|Device size||350 x 288 x 200mm||Net weight||5kg|
Chiropractic Transmitter Heads
This prefix head is suitable for correction of the head, pain points, tendons, and acupoints.
This T-shaped head is usually used for the correction of scoliosis of the spine.
Small U-Shaped Head
This small U-shaped head is usually suitable for cervical spine balance correction.
Large U-Shaped Head
This head is applicable to balance correction of thoracic vertebrae, sacral vertebrae, caudal vertebrae, and lumbar vertebrae.
All Features In One Device
Inflammation is a common cause of knee pain, and shockwave therapy can help reduce inflammation in the knee joint. This is achieved by increasing blood flow to the area, which promotes the body’s natural healing process and helps reduce inflammation.
Neck Muscle Pain
Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive remedy for neck pain. Using acoustic waves, it stimulates healing by promoting blood flow and tissue regeneration. This therapy is commonly applied for conditions such as muscle strains or cervical issues.
Shock wave therapy is therefore an excellent treatment to recover hip pain. Shockwave therapy helps to relax tight muscles and reduce muscle spasms contributing to back pain.
This shockwave machine can give users the convenience of setting such as Adjustable frequencies, count settings, and energy level settings and these settings are adjustable according to treatment requirements.
Handle Front Part
To replace the transmitter heads according to treatment requirements, ensure that the shockwave machine is powered off and disconnected from the electrical source.
Touch Screen & 12 treatments
This shockwave is designed with touchscreen displays in this context and likely serves as a user-friendly interface for controlling and adjusting the parameters with 12 different types of treatments.
Handle Cooling Fan
The handle cooling fan on a shockwave machine is designed to prevent the handle from overheating during treatment sessions.
The handle trigger button is designed to control the shockwave treatment while enhancing safety with its ergonomic design and gives support adjusting for energy level and strike times based on real needs.
How to Use the Device :
- First, insert the connector of handpiece into the host power outlet.
- Second, connect the power cord then turn on the power switch at the back side of the host.
- Next set a password, preferred language, confirm about you have learned this product and select the corresponding 12 functional mode in the system.
- Lastly, the currency selection in device screen will let you to select the strike times, energy level and frequency according to your needs.
- The treatment typically takes between 5 – 20 minutes and the intensity can be adjusted throughout the session if required.
- Most people will need 3 – 5 sessions but in many cases, one session is enough to reduce pain considerably.
Precaution / Caution
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in the correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping positions.
Do not use a massager if there are the following conditions :
- Tumors, lung tissue, major blood vessels/nerves, or infection in the treatment area
- Epiphyseal plate, brain, or spine in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive/mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Pacemakers or other implanted devices
- Open wounds
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
7 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece
CE certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meet EU safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.
FCC certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meets regulated limits for ionizing radiation protection requirements.