Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Introducing our new device for erectile dysfunction a simple effective solution that can change your life. It uses gentle pulses to improve blood flow in the penis, making erections better and reducing discomfort. This device is easy to use, painless, and doesn’t require any invasive procedures. Experience improved intimacy and confidence with our user-friendly device, designed to make your sexual health better.
Now Men Can Improve Their Sexual Health at Home
As men get older, it’s common to face challenges in the bedroom. But now, there’s an easy and private way to improve your sexual health without going to the doctor or dealing with medications. It’s called shockwave therapy, and you can do it at home. This simple method can help you maintain your performance and feel more confident in your relationships, making intimacy easier and more enjoyable.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms include:
|AC110V / AV220V
|50Hz / 60Hz
|Hits adjust gear
|220 x 135 x 61mm
A Private, at-home ED Solution.
Experience a safe, non-invasive, and pain-free at-home ED solution with zero side effects, harnessing the power of acoustic wave therapy for proven results, ensuring more satisfying nights in the bedroom.
Stop Using Unreliable Quick Fix Supplement
INEFFECTIVE TREATMENT SOLUTION
Unfortunately, pills and supplements are an expensive, ineffective, and short-term ED fix that leads to lackluster results.
EXPENSIVE AND DISAPPOINTING
You’ve seen the ads. You “know a guy.” And you may have even tried taking pills yourself. Stop wasting money on side-effect ridden supplement treatments that don’t work.
Improve The Blood Circulation
Lightweight and Portable
This shockwave therapy machine is designed with a clear focus on ease of use, efficiency, ideal starter model, and mobility.
Handle Front Part
To replace the transmitter heads according to treatment requirements, ensure that the shockwave machine is powered off and disconnected from the electrical source.
This shockwave machine’s display screen provides treatment setting, information and control options for the treatment process.
Handle Cooling Fan
The handle cooling fan on a shockwave machine is designed to prevent the handle from overheating during treatment sessions.
Out Handle Socket
Used for connecting and securing the handheld applicator or probe that delivers the shockwaves to the target area of the body.
ED Transmitter Heads
This shockwave machine is designed as a multifunction treatment for different parts of the body. It is expertly formulated to aid in the recovery of various ailments such as plantar fasciitis, trochanteric tendonitis, tibial stress syndrome, shoulder pain, calcific tendonitis, bursitis, joint stress, erectile dysfunction (ED), chronic pelvic pain syndrome, cellulite reduction and muscle cramps. Our product accelerates metabolism, strengthens blood circulation, stimulates bone healing, and promotes neovascularization. It also reduces nerve excitability, relieves pain, decomposes adhesions, and facilitates rapid recovery from sports injuries. With our product, experience quick healing, reduced pain, and improved overall well-being.
How To Use The Device
- First, insert the connector of the handpiece into the host power outlet which is located on the right side of the host.
- Second, connect the power cord to the host power port on the left side of the host and then insert the plug into another end of the power socket.
- Next turn on the power switch.
- Lastly, select the corresponding functional mode in the system.
- The treatment typically takes between 5 – 20 minutes and the intensity can be adjusted throughout the session if required.
- Most people will need 3 – 5 sessions but in many cases, one session is enough to reduce pain considerably.
Precaution / Caution
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in the correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping positions.
Do not use a massager if there are the following conditions :
- Tumors, lung tissue, major blood vessels/nerves, or infection in the treatment area
- Epiphyseal plate, brain, or spine in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive/mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Pacemakers or other implanted devices
- Open wounds
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
7 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece
CE certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meet EU safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.
FCC certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meets regulated limits for ionizing radiation protection requirements.