Therapeutic Ultrasound Device
Our therapeutic ultrasound physiotherapy machine is a portable handheld ultrasound that produces deep heat (which you do not feel) in the tissues, muscles, and joints, through a 1MHz transducer. The 1MHz can penetrate to a maximum depth of 7cm.
Ultrasound is applied to the body using the ultrasound applicator, and an ultrasound gel or couplant is used to transmit the ultrasound waves into the surrounding tissues. The vibration or cavitation will be absorbed deep within these tissues and muscle structures when using the 1MHz ultrasound.
|Host color||Black + White||Power||25W|
|Voltage||AC100 – 240V||Frequency||1MHZ|
|Operating Mode||3 Touch Buttons||Display Screen||LED Light|
|Intensity||Low, Medium, High||Timer Setting||10, 20 & 30 Minutes|
|Device size||240 x 240 x 110mm||Weight||1.73 kg|
All Features In One Device
Inflammation is a common cause of knee pain, and ultrasound physiotherapy can help reduce inflammation in the knee joint. This is achieved by increasing blood flow to the area, which promotes the body’s natural healing process and helps reduce inflammation.
Wrist pain can be caused by sprains or fractures from sudden injuries, repetitive motions, or other problems. Ultrasound physiotherapy stimulates blood flow and cell regeneration in the injured or painful area and helps to recover from pain.
Rotator Cuff and Frozen Shoulder
Rotator cuff disease is the most common cause of shoulder pain and also other injuries. Ultrasound physiotherapy passes waves through the skin to the affected area, breaks up calcium deposits and recovers shoulder pain.
Neck Muscle Pain
Ultrasound physiotherapy stimulates healing by promoting blood flow and tissue regeneration. This therapy is commonly applied for conditions such as muscle strains or cervical issues.
Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a painful condition caused by the inflammation and degeneration of the tendons. Ultrasound physiotherapy accelerates the healing process by stimulating the production of collagen, a protein that helps repair damaged tissue in the elbow.
Ultrasound physiotherapy is therefore an excellent treatment to recover hip pain. Ultrasound physiotherapy helps to relax tight muscles and reduce muscle spasms contributing to back pain.
Ankle Tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis
Ultrasound promotes healing and reducing pain and treatment improves the range of motion in the affected area. This physiotherapy helps to break down scar tissue and adhesions that may be causing pain or restricting movement.
How to use the device
- Switch on the device by pressing the button on the back, and then the indication light will be on.
- Choose intensity and work time by pressing the intensity and timer buttons.
- Cover gel cream on the treatment part of the body and on the ultrasound probe.
- Place the probe on the skin gently. Do not press the probe on the skin.
- Switch off the button and clean the ultrasound probe after the treatment finishes.
- During the operation, if there is no ultrasonic probe connected to the main unit, the buzzer alarm will bell ringing.
- If the circuit in the working process overflows, the device will automatically stop the output intensity, and the intensity display area of the 9 LED lights flash.
- When the temperature of the ultrasonic transducer surface reaches the maximum temperature, the transducer will stop the output, and it will not work until the temperature is reduced.
Precaution / Caution
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in the correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping positions.
Do not use a massager if there are the following conditions :
- Cancer, tumors, lung tissue, major blood vessels/nerves patient is forbidden to use
- Ultrasound probe is prohibited to use on brain tissue directly
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive/mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Open wounds
- Cerebral hemorrhage patient is forbidden to use in unstable periods.
- Pregnant woman is forbidden to use
- People who have implanted cardiac pacemaker or has bleeding tendency is forbidden to use
- Woman during the menstrual period must be cautious to use
- Intracranial hypertension patient is forbidden to use
- Do not use this device near inflammable gas
1 x Ultrasound host
1 x Handpiece probe with cable
1 x Adapter
1 x Gel