Shockwave Therapy For Tendonitis
Achilles tendonitis is a common condition that occurs when the tendon becomes irritated or inflamed after overuse from high-impact activities such as running and jumping. Achilles tendonitis is a common condition among athletes and active individuals. It may occur at the point where the tendon connects to the heel bone.
Shockwave therapy for Achilles tendonitis is a great option. Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive therapeutic device that works by delivering acoustic waves to the site of injury. The machine uses kinetic energy to reach the target area via a small applicator at the head of the handle. This energy penetrates the skin sending a radial wave as deep as 7 centimeters into the body, with the highest pressure felt at the surface of the body.
|Host color||Blue & Grey||Host material||ABS|
|Rated voltage||AC110V / AV220V||Rated frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Rated power||350W Max||Rated current||5A Max|
|Working intensity||0.5 – 8.0 Bar||Set frequency||1 – 22Hz|
|Strike times||500 – 3000||Transmitter heads||5|
|Device size||450 x 360 x 305mm||Net weight||13.5kg|
Cooling Fan & Air Filter
The cooling fan on a shockwave machine is designed to prevent them from overheating during treatment sessions.
The air pump filter can filter the dust in the air during use, effectively improving the durability of the instrument.
To replace the transmitter heads according to treatment requirements, ensure that the shockwave machine is powered off and disconnected from the electrical source.
This shockwave machine can give users the convenience of setting such as Adjustable frequencies, high voltage, count setting, and 10 adjustable strength setting Bar and this setting is adjusted according to treatment requirements.
The handle trigger button is designed to control the shockwave treatment while enhancing safety with its ergonomic design and gives support adjusting for energy level and strike times based on real needs.
This shockwave machine have designed as a multifunction treatment for different parts of the body. It is expertly formulated to aid in the recovery of various ailments such as plantar fasciitis, trochanteric tendonitis, tibial stress syndrome, shoulder pain, calcific tendonitis, bursitis, joint stress, and muscle cramps. Our product accelerates metabolism, strengthens blood circulation, stimulates bone healing, and promotes neovascularization. It also reduces nerve excitability, relieves pain, decomposes adhesions, and facilitates rapid recovery from sports injuries. With our product, experience quick healing, reduced pain, and improved overall well-being.
How to Use the Device :
- First, insert the connector of the handpiece into the host power outlet which is located in the front of the host.
- Second, connect the power cord to the host power port on the back side of the host and then insert the plug at another end of the power socket.
- Next turn on the power switch at the back side of the host.
- Lastly, select the corresponding functional mode in the system.
Remark: Please use from low to high power to ensure your safety and comfortable usage.
Precaution / Caution
- Do not use it on the same part for a long time.
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in the correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping positions.
Do not use this shockwave if there are the following conditions :
- Tumors, lung tissue, major blood vessels/nerves or infection in the treatment area
- Epiphyseal plate, brain, or spine in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive / mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Pacemakers or other implanted devices
- Open wounds
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
5 x Transmitter heads
2 x Brackets (for handpiece and transmitter heads)
Others: The tools for replacement of projectile and maintenance
CE certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meet EU safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.
FCC certificate indicates that this product has been assessed by the manufacturer and deemed to meets regulated limits for ionizing radiation protection requirements.