Company & Factory Profile
General Information of the company
Company registered on January 18th, 2010 in Xuancheng city, Anhui Province. It is a private enterprise specializing in processing brand clothingand manufacturing civilian masks. The company is set up in Shuiyang Town, Xuancheng City, Anhui Province. With a complete and scientific quality management system, in the 10 years of development, it has always provided customers with good products and technical support, sound after-sales service, and has been recognized by the industry with integrity, strength and product quality.
The company’s main industry is comprehensive, its business scope as follows: Clothing processing & sales, civil masks, Class II medical device production & sales, import & export of the commodity and technology (Except for the state-stipulated enterprise technology or the prohibited import and export of commodity technology)& (Projects that must be approved in accordance with law can only be operated after approval by the relevant departments).
Company registered with capital of 7.5 Million Fully equipped, hundreds of technical staff. Has 12 external nose bridge KN95 mask production linesand 5 semi-automatic internal nose bridge KN95 mask production lines.
The company’s main product is a civilian 5-layer KN95 mask,the service field is clothing & apparel and civilian labor insurance supplies, we have a complete production system
Under the leadership of Tang Chuanwen, company has become a large factory with excellent productivity and popularity in all aspects from an ordinary factory through 10 years growth and transform. In the previous clothing business, all employees worked together to find their own patent project through continuous exploration and trial. From the end of 2019 to the beginning of 2020, we resolutely devoted ourselves to the mask industry due to the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 that there is a huge shortage of masks in China. The company not only invited professional technical & production staff, but also invested a lot of energy in all aspects to research & development. Up to now, the factory has produced tens of thousands of masks, which not only alleviated the shortage of domestic masks, but also provided a large number of KN95 masks for export to the world. And our original intention is to help anyone in need to prevent the virus.
As for now, our KN95 mask has opened its own market on a global scale. The advantages of high quality, low price, and complete certification have allowed us to have a large number of loyal customers.
We are not confused because of the transformation. Through learning and continuous innovation, we make the KN95 mask production better than the professional factory. Certified professionally. We have also reopened a new world due to the transformation. We always adhere to the original intention of putting people first and are committed to making KN95 masks more better.
2. Company Profile
- Production Ability
The minimum quantity of order start from 200pcs for Xuancheng Naxiang Clothing Co., Ltd.Accept product customization, processing and packaging. Our processing methods are: sample processing, drawing processing and manual processing. We can achieve more than 2 million daily output with our current employees. Company mainly export civilian KN95 masks to the world with a daily export turnover up to 10 million.
- Owned 20 production lines with professional &technical personnel responsible for each line.
Our workshop is in the Farmer Industrial Park, Shuiyang Town, Xuanzhou District, Anhui Province, China where has convenient transportation and comfortable environment, which is one of the advantages for our trade transportation and product.
We have a full set of mask machine production equipment, mask punching machine, mask ear band spot welding machine, hot press forming machine, welding punching machine, semi-automatic built-in nose bridge welding machine and packaging machine. It’s very important to use a good nose bridge welding machine among all. We’ve introduced the latest models with exclusive patents, which are new products specially designed for masks with aluminum strips. The equipment uses program control to complete automatic production which are accurate & fast by entering from the nose line and fitting the position of the nose bridge. Advanced design concept and mature technology, which can meet our production of folding aluminum mask external aluminum nose line. The finished masks are produced with firm stickers, accurate positioning, even folding, smooth surface and fracture. The equipment runs stably and has long-term continuous action, which effectively saves time and labor cost of manual operation and improves efficiency. Ordinary mask machines are commonly used in the market. Although they save a lot on purchasing costs but a neglect of quality. Small-scale mask production factories will choose small or purely manual fitting of the aluminum bridge of the nose bridge to reduce the pressure caused by the machine, but in contrast, we pay more attention to quality and efficiency. The workshop is strictly sterilized and produced in a dust-free and sterile environment to ensure the integrity of the mask. Each machine is equipped with 2 professional technicians to operate.
- Production Process
We uphold the concept of presenting good products to loyal consumers. Apart from fully automatic high-end machines, the manual process of handling details is a basic process.
- Quality control department
Our quality inspection team includes raw material, production inspection team, and group final inspectors to ensure that there are no problems in the details.
- Production Process of KN95 civil masks
The KN95 mask production equipment is composed of film opening machine, semi-automatic binaural rotary welding machine, internal and external nose bridge equipment, and ultrasonic edge banding machine. Contains a complete set of assembly line equipment such as mask forming, crimping, shearing, ear strap welding, upper nose bridge, printing, etc. The multi-layer non-woven fabric can be processed by hot pressing, folding molding, ultrasonic welding, scrap removal, and ear band nose bridge welding to produce various masks with certain filtering performance. Among them, the mask forming and production use semi-automatic ultrasonic equipment, and the mask blanking and cutting can be completed by one machine. Mask equipment is not just a single machine, it requires the cooperation of multiple machines to complete a variety of different processes, compared with pure manual production, the quality is stable and the efficiency is also high. So what are the steps to produce a KN95 mask? The following is the production process display of our factory.
- Mask body filming
Qualified KN95 mask body design needs to consider the fit of the face,through rapid prototyping through the tablet machine to avoid damage to the mask body.
2. Hot pressing
Forming non-woven materials by hot pressing
3. Cutting and embossingUnwinding material,
two layers of non-woven fabrics, two layers of melt-blown fabrics, one layer of hot air cotton, knurled cutting and forming once, then cutting out samples.
Laminate the mask inside and outside
Use start punching to cut off the excess edges of the mask.
6. Nose supportInstall the nose bridge on the mask through the viscous device, weld it firmly to the mask body, and fully fit the curve of the face to play a sealing role.
7. Weldingear straps
Manual single-point welding ear wire, total four welding points for one mask, after welding, the two sides are compacted by a hot press to ensure that it is firmly welded to the mask body and can withstand the tensile force required by the certification test without breaking. And the welding part does not affect the filtering efficiency.
8. Folding and forming
Pressedthe two sides after the right side are opened.
9. PackagingFold the mask on both sides, ten per bag, 50 pcs per box, and one certificate for each package.
10. Packaging inspection
The packaging is strictly in accordance with the GB2626-2006 standard, clearly indicating information such as the wearing method and the use environment, and giving the user reasonable suggestions and other detailed information clearly marked on the packaging.
- Products display
2. Products description
- The use of Products
The KN95 mask was born in compliance with the international situation and effectively protects against the infection and spread of new corona virus.
Used for respiratory protection of certain particles, such as dust generated during grinding, cleaning and processing of minerals, flour and other materials, suitable for liquids generated by spraying or non-oily particles that do not produce harmful volatile gasesDue to the viruses and their vectors (droplets) also exist in the form of particles, the diameter of the particles is relatively small, the KN95 mask filtering mechanism is to filter these fine particles through high-performance filter materials in the mask. Therefore, wearing our KN95 mask correctly can reduce the exposure level of pathogenic microorganisms in the air and effectively prevent viruses from entering human body from the respiratory tract.
- Product advantages
- High-end machine production, the highest cost performance among peers.
- Highest grade of raw materials,guaranteed quality
- Low price, high competitiveness.
- Complete certification, has been recognized by customers from all over the world.
- Strict quality control, complete licenses for production safety, import, exportand quality.
- All the technical staff hold a certificate, the production technology is mature, the machinery and equipment are comprehensive.
- Basis standards for product manufacturing
Our products strictly abide by domestic and foreign production standards, and are designed and manufactured with reference to international quality standards and general dimensions of the international population. It meets the national GB2626-2006 standard, and the test indicators have reached above the qualification. Passed the US FDA certification, EU CE certification, SGS certification. The filtration efficiency of FFP2 and FFP3 is achieved in the EU standard EN149. Each layer of melt-blown cloth content is up to 99%.
- Packaging, Transportationand Warranty
- A blue bone-bonding self-sealing PE sterile packaging bag, a package of 10 KN95 masks.
- The packaging is printed with detailed factory information, product quantity, instructions for use, precautions and other information.
- Packed in green thick carton, 50 KN95 masks are arranged in order and packed neatly into PE transparent bag. Specific packaging can be made according to customer customization or requirements.
- We will place the certificate in the package.
We support ocean freight (EXW / FOB), air freight (DHL / UPS / FedEX), agents or pick up the goods by yourself.
Our masks are only shipped after passing the inspection. Under normal circumstances, there are no quality problems. If there are problems such as missed delivery, wrong delivery and wear, you can take photos in advance as evidence, and we provide free after-sales compensation.
Frequent Asked Questions
1.What is your minimum order quantity?
200 pcs for retail order and 1000 pcs for wholesale order, you can contact us by email and other ways to get a quotation.
2.How long is your delivery time?
Sufficient stock can be sent on the same day after payment is received. Mass orders will be shipped within 2-3 days after payment. The factory’s daily production capacity is 2 million.
3.Can I add my own logo or logo on the product packaging?
Yes, please send us the logo or logo design file, we will process the product after confirmation.
4.Do your products meet the qualifications?
Our KN95 masks are fully qualified with GB2626-2006, CE, FDA, SGS, production qualification, qualified product test reports and other materials are complete.
5.What payment methods do you support?
We support TT, Paypal, Credit card etc..
6.What are your payment terms?
Full payment for small and medium batch orders, accept full payment, 50% deposit before production, and pay the remaining 50% before shipment for large batch orders.
7.How to Ship?
If you want to send by other means, or specify your own freight forwarder, please contact us to negotiate. (24 hours online reply)
四、Industry information and related knowledge
1) The development of the Chinese mask market
With the decline of environmental quality year by year, masks have become one of the essential daily necessities of urban residents. Therefore, in recent years, China’s mask output has maintained a growth state. According to the analysis data of the mask industry, in 2011, China’s mask output was 2.5 billion, and in 2019 it was 5 billion. In 2020, a new type of coronavirus broke out, and masks became the most important materials required during the epidemic. However, due to the serious shortage of market stocks, masks were very scarce during the epidemic. A large number of upstream and downstream enterprises in the mask industry collectively increased production and converted production, which promoted the rapid development of the Chinese mask industry. It is estimated that in 2020, China’s mask production will reach 10.06 billion, an increase of 101.2% year-on-year.
As the demand for masks has skyrocketed, companies such as PetroChina, GAC, BYD, Gree, Red Bean, Three Guns, and Mercury Home Textiles have entered production. Between January and March 5, 2020, 3,785 new companies with “masks” in their business scope were added. After more and more companies join the mask production team, the daily production capacity of masks in China continues to grow rapidly, further alleviating the contradiction between mask supply and demand. At present, the epidemic of new coronaviruses continues to spread globally, and masks are in short supply worldwide. China has become the world’s largest mask manufacturer and exporter, and its production capacity continues to double.
As the epidemic situation is controlled, the demand for masks will slowly decline, and the excess mask capacity will face major adjustments. By 2021, there will be a certain degree of decline, but the overall market size of the mask industry is still expanding.
2) Overview of the current status of China’s KN95 mask market
In the current Chinese KN95 mask market, people’s demand has shifted from shortage, high-priced purchases, stockpiling to focus on the quality and safety of masks, and consumer awareness has continued to increase. The saturation of the market is a manifestation of this change. As the epidemic situation in foreign countries continues to spread, the export of KN95 masks has become the most crowded place in the market. Since this time, overseas emergencies related to Chinese masks have followed one after another. A series of new requirements for the certification of Chinese mask factories by the European and American Drug Administration, the Chinese Ministry of Commerce and the Customs have allowed certified and uncertified Chinese mask factories Business is at two extremes.
The scarcity of NIOSH certified factories makes the secondary market of KN95 / N95 masks crazy
At present, the production volume of several mask factories in China that meet NIOSH certification does not have enough capacity to meet the large number of N95 orders in the United States, let alone some factories still have to meet orders from European countries. This caused the N95 prices of several Chinese mask factories certified by NIOSH to skyrocket. The price of NIOSH certified masks from Shandong Sanqi was fired to 70 yuan, which is more than double the retail price in the United States. The N95 mask was still around 17 yuan a month ago. The price of NIOSH certified N95 masks from Shanghai Dasheng also increased from 17 yuan to more than 30 yuan within a month, and KN95 was also sold at a high price. Yellow cattle swarmed up, the market was in chaos, and a secondary market and yellow cattle market that were manipulated by various capital speculators had been formed.
The price bubble of these masks, in addition to the limited number of factories with NIOSH certification in China before the outbreak, the KN95 mask supply and the need to form a huge distortion in a short period of time, but also because of the long cycle of applying for NIOSH certification (more than 4 months) And the cost is expensive (over 400,000 yuan), which makes most of the new mask factories prohibitive.
The US FDA’s EUA white list is full of twists and turns
On April 3, due to the shortage of NIOSH masks, the US FDA issued an emergency use authorization (EUA) for KN95 masks. Since the release of this EUA, many Chinese KN95 factories have applied for this whitelist.
However, with a large number of KN95 masks entering the US market, the latest test released by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) of the US CDC on May 7 found that about 60% of the 67 different types of imported KN95 masks have not Meet the standard. On the same day, the US FDA stated that it had withdrawn the licenses of many Chinese manufacturers to export KN95 masks to the United States, reducing the number of Chinese manufacturers approved to produce KN95 / N95 masks for the United States to 14.
Overnight, the orders of KN95 mask factories that were kicked out of the EUA white list were canceled one after another, and the remaining 14 factory orders still on the EUA white list broke out. The order price also skyrocketed overnight. Certified and non-certified factories present a double battle: a mask factory on the EUA white list in Fujian raised the price from 8 yuan to 11 yuan (before tax) overnight, and delayed the schedule from the end of June.
Fake CE certification has hurt many Chinese mask factories
Like the NIOSH certification in the United States, there were only a few factories that had CE certification before the outbreak. Due to the urgent demand for masks in Europe, the Chinese Customs has relaxed the restrictions on the export of masks overseas. In addition to the uneven quality of the exported products, the CE certification market has become mixed. In terms of CE certification for export to Europe, it can be said that if you are a little careless, you will get into trouble.
Recently, the European Union ’s safety alliance officially issued a statement saying that from different sources, the CE mark on the market for PPE (including FFP2 / FFP3 masks and goggles) is basically invalid and has no legal value and cannot be used for conformity assessment. in conclusion. So far, the European Union ’s Security Alliance has seen “certificates” on the letterheads of CELAB, ICR Polska, ISET, ECM, NPS, CIC, Amtre Veritas, and GTS, and stated that it is not clear whether these documents are really Issued by the aforementioned organization.
It is reported that several formal European certification bodies said that the normal CE certification cycle is about 6 months, and it takes 1 year before the outbreak. We should know that all the mask CE certifications obtained after the epidemic are basically fake.
Like the US EUA policy, in order to speed up the certification of mask factories in China, the European Commission recently passed the 2020/4/03 document, adding a fast-track application for CE certification. This document greatly shortens the period of CE certification. At present, there are already some formal certification agencies to support the fast-track application of CE certification.
Ministry of Commerce: Severely crack down on the inferiority of anti-epidemic materials
The Ministry of Commerce closely cooperates with relevant departments and strictly supervises. KN95 masks whose quality neither meets Chinese standards nor foreign standards cannot be exported. As of May 6, the number of manufacturing companies announced by the China Food and Drug Administration that have obtained registration certificates for medical device products in China is 3773. The Ministry of Commerce and the General Administration of Market Supervision instructed the China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Pharmaceuticals and Health Products to review and confirm and publish a list of 347 manufacturing enterprises that have obtained certification or registration of foreign standards in 6 batches, including 279 manufacturing enterprises of medical materials (including medical masks) There are 68 medical mask manufacturers.
The Ministry of Commerce collaborated with relevant departments to severely crack down on the counterfeiting and inferiority of epidemic prevention materials according to law. In mid-to-late April, the Ministry of Commerce sent a working group to 10 provinces and cities such as Guangdong to guide local governments to implement territorial responsibility and strengthen quality supervision. Many KN95 mask companies have been banned from exporting, and they are investigating in depth with local governments.
3) Basic overview of the current status of Chinese mask export
China’s current large and small mask factories account for more than 80% of the entire industry
- Since the outbreak of the epidemic, many mask factories that were originally faced with a survival dilemma were immediately transferred. Small factories never took orders to too many orders and dared not accept them. Finally, they were forced to stop because they could not buy raw materials. This process also gave More opportunities for large factories. Large factories are much more competitive than small factories. After realizing this opportunity, they have expanded their scales and increased production capacity to reduce costs and receive large orders. Factories from all walks of life have also been transformed into masks one after another, resulting in a sudden saturation of the market in the mask industry. Many factories without qualifications and certifications have appeared. They will not take quality and safety as the first priority. More people Just make a mask for the benefit. To this day, there are people who are constantly entering the mask market.
The status of Chinese mask export
- If a Chinese mask manufacturer wants to export the mask to European and American countries, the premise is that it needs to obtain the corresponding local certification.
Take the export to the US market as an example, there are two main ways; the first, as a US medical and health mask export, the product needs to pass the ASTM F2100 mask hygiene standard, and the manufacturer registration is completed in the US FDA; the second, as the US The N / R / P series of labor protection masks are exported. The products must pass the NIOSH Standard test and certification, and the manufacturer registration must be completed in the US FDA. NIOSH certification requires a factory site review. Export to the EU market requires CE certification, which also involves a series of processes, including manufacturers need to provide copies of business licenses, product form inspection reports, product specifications, technical documentation reviews, and factory quality system reviews (system certificates need to be issued by the notified body Certificate), a test application form and a series of products and other materials. Afterwards, the testing agency designated by the CE will test the samples of the masks sent for inspection, and will only obtain the declaration of conformity issued by the CE after meeting the standards.
China Customs Control over Export Masks
On May 9th, the General Administration of Customs announced a list of batches of unqualified export anti-epidemic materials that the National Customs recently discovered, and named 16 export enterprises and related production enterprises. The General Administration of Customs stated that in the special period when the global epidemic continues to spread, in order to deepen international cooperation in the prevention and control of the epidemic and jointly respond to the global public health crisis, for moldy, damaged, contaminated, exceeded shelf life and laboratory tests detected in the export The anti-epidemic materials that are unqualified for quality and safety projects shall be subject to administrative penalties according to law. In addition to being transferred to judicial organs that meet criminal filing standards to pursue criminal responsibility, it will also adopt various disciplinary measures such as lowering the credit rating, increasing the inspection ratio, suspending or canceling relevant qualifications according to law, and exposing information on violations of laws and regulations. Restricted “. From the announcement on April 5th to the announcement on May 12th, the country is continuously strengthening and regulating the export order of epidemic prevention materials and the quality management process of epidemic prevention materials.
The certification, outer packaging, FDA mark and CE mark of masks , The declaration process, etc. are constantly changing to comply with and respond to relevant policies.
4) China mask industry development trend
- Increase industry R & D investment and establish industrial ecosystem
The current market competition in China’s mask industry is fierce. With the introduction of some relevant national regulations and standards, some products and enterprises that rely on low prices, plagiarism or imitation, or poor quality are gradually eliminated by the market. With the gradual expansion of the mask industry, companies that rely only on labor production and lack core technology will have a decline in operating efficiency; the industry’s huge survival pressure will optimize enterprises by eliminating low-value companies and forcing mainstream companies to increase R & D investment. quality. In the future, China’s mask industry will effectively enhance its innovation capabilities, including product production technology innovation, application innovation and management innovation, and indeed enhance the competitiveness of mask companies.
- Optimize the industrial structure, and use the mask to go to sea to digest the production capacity
In early 2020, mask companies will increase production capacity, and as the epidemic slowly subsides, the demand for masks will gradually decrease. Masks, an industry with different process technologies and production requirements for multi-link production, should optimize the industrial structure in the production link, and establish an industrial ecosystem of innovation collaboration, capacity sharing, and supply chain interconnection to better improve the overall output quality of the industry. And benefits. At the same time, in the sales process, exports should be increased to promote Chinese mask products to become the world’s major supplier of mask products.
- Professionalization and branding development, paying more attention to consumer experience
In the past, most Chinese mask companies only had to meet national standards, and consumers ’requirements for masks were relatively basic. Under the influence of the new coronavirus epidemic in 2020, the social protection awareness has changed, and the mask industry Fang pays close attention to it, and the influx of large amounts of capital and technology will promote the professional development of the Chinese mask industry.
When the epidemic is gradually controlled, the excess capacity of the mask industry will be adjusted, and the value of mask companies and brands will be valued. With the support of funds and technology, it is expected that a number of similar 3M companies will appear in China in the next few years. Mask companies, and the Chinese mask industry will be led by these companies to further expand the export scale of masks.
(2) Expert knowledge of the mask industry
- Explanation of terms
1) KN95 mask
KN95 is a Chinese standard mask, derived from the Chinese national standard GB2626-2006 “Respiratory protective equipment self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator”, which is a type of mask with filtering efficiency of particulate matter in our country.
2) KN95 mask raw material knowledge
- Non-woven fabric
Non-woven fabric is composed of oriented or random fibers, and has the appearance and certain properties of the fabric. It has the characteristics of moisture resistance, flexibility, light weight, non-combustible and easy to decompose, low price, reusable, non-toxic and non-irritating, so it is often used in the manufacture of masks.
There are two types of non-woven masks. One is made of pure cotton absorbent gauze or knitted fabric with various non-woven fabrics in between; the other is directly sewn from non-woven fabrics. Its filtering effect is good, the air permeability is slightly worse, the latest varieties are non-woven fabric material on the front and back, and filter paper in the middle, so that the filtering effect of non-woven masks is higher.
The dust-blocking efficiency of a non-woven mask is based on its blocking efficiency against fine dust, especially respiratory dust below 5 microns. Because dust of this size can directly enter the alveoli, it has the greatest impact on human health. In general gauze masks, the principle of dust suppression is mechanical filtration, that is, when the dust hits the gauze, it passes through layers of barriers to block some large particle dust in the gauze. But for some fine dust, especially the dust less than 5 microns, it will pass through the gauze mesh and enter the respiratory system. At present, there are some dust masks abroad, and the filter material is composed of fibers charged with permanent static electricity. Those respiratory dusts smaller than 5 microns are attracted by static electricity and adsorbed on the filter material during the process of passing through this filter material. Play a role in dust suppression.
- Hot air cotton Hot air cotton
Also known as glue-free cotton, is a new type of thermal insulation material, and is a substitute for sprayed cotton and imitation silk cotton. It is made of ES and low-melting fiber by heating and synthesis, so it is also one of the synthetic fiber filter cotton. Hot air cotton is different from spray cotton. Its fixing method is not to choose natural latex, but to use a certain total amount of low-melting chemical fibers or two-component chemical fibers in the raw materials. During the processing, according to the heat baking, the chemical fibers are sintered. Therefore, the production of hot air cotton is faster, the production volume is large, and the cost is low.
Hot air cotton is a kind of supplementary raw material in KN95 and other masks, and some manufacturers take into account the actual effects of cold and warm protection. The hot air cotton with high velvet content, good ductility, soft touch, strong breathability and good water absorption is clamped in the middle of the KN95 folding mask, which has the functions of heat insulation, waterproof and moisture resistance, and improves the wearer’s comfort .
Meltblown cloth is called the “heart” of the mask and is the core material of the mask. Melt-blown cloth is mainly made of polypropylene with high melt index. It is a film formed by laminating many criss-cross fibers in random directions. The fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns, there are many voids, the structure is fluffy, and the wrinkle resistance is good. The ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt-blown cloth has good filtering, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption properties. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
Although the size of the new coronavirus is very small, about 0.1 microns, it seems to be smaller than the fiber diameter of the melt-blown cloth, but the virus cannot exist independently, and its transmission route is mainly caused by secretions and droplets when sneezing. The size of the droplets is around 5 microns. The melt-blown cloth is essentially a fiber filter. When the droplets containing the virus are close to the melt-blown cloth, they will also be electrostatically adsorbed on the surface and cannot pass through, so as to isolate the virus. The content range of meltblown cloth is 18-500g, and the filtering effect above 40-50g has reached above the standard.
Melt-blown cloth is divided into specifications below 90, 90, 95, 99, etc., filtering 90%, 95%, 99% of non-oily particulate matter. Melt-blown cloth below 95 does not reach the KN95FFP2 level filter value, the performance will be relatively poor.
3) Classification of masks
Common mask categories
- N95 is a concept proposed by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) in 42CFR Part 84 of the US Federal Regulations and includes three series of N, R, and P. Including masks), and the relevant national standard system does not have the N95 statement; in addition, the N series masks can be used for the protection of particles, including the transmission of viruses and other primitives, but it does not mean that all N95 masks can be used in the field of epidemic prevention Medical protection;
- Medical protective masks are currently the most demanding protective masks in the domestic medical field. The technical index is GB19083 standard, which can be used for the protection of high-risk and high-exposure frontline medical staff and workers;
- KN95, the concept in GB2626, the most popular standard in the domestic labor insurance field. The standard respirator (including masks) is divided into KN and KP series, KN series can block non-oily particulate matter, KP series can block oily and non-oily particulate matter;
- Disposable three-layer mask, made of two layers of non-woven fabrics and filter paper, with a filtration effect of up to 99.9% BFE, which can filter particles in the air, block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions and other self-priming filter types Protective masks, suitable for multiple uses.
- European standard for particulate protection masks-EN 149 has three levels of FFP1, FFP2, FFP3, but its test parameters (test flow rate, aerosol particle size characteristics, etc.) are different from GB 2626 and US N95; and GB 2626 is not comparable at the moment, but the daily use of protection during the epidemic is sufficient;
- European and American medical mask standards-European standard EN 14683 classifies medical masks into Type Ⅰ, Type Ⅱ, and Type ⅡR. The bacterial filtration efficiency, pressure difference, synthetic blood penetration, and microbial cleanliness are not required. The filtration efficiency of particulate matter is not required. ; American standard ASTM F2100 also divides medical masks into three levels of level 1-3, which respectively evaluate bacterial filtration efficiency, pressure difference, submicron particulate filtration efficiency, synthetic blood penetration and flame retardancy; because no sample comparison has been done Yes, it is impossible to confirm the level of these two standards and the requirements of GB 19083, but from the comparison analysis of the standard text, China’s GB 19083 is not low.
The difference between KN95 and N95
- First of all, it should be noted that KN95 is a domestic mask standard, which is called N95 internationally, and they mean that the protective effect reaches 95%.
- In terms of the overall protection effect, the effects of N95 and KN95 are the same. There is no direct difference between this standard.
- When wearing a KN95 or N95 mask, you will feel that it is difficult to breathe, and it is easy to produce water drops.
- KN95 masks are based on the Chinese standard GB2626-2006 “Respiratory protective equipment self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator”, the filter elements are divided into KN and KP according to the filtering performance, KN is suitable for filtering non-oily particulates, KP is suitable for filtering Oily and non-oily particulate matter. According to the level of filtration efficiency and the level of filter elements, masks can be divided into six categories: KN90, KN95, KN100, KP90, KP95, and KP100 (including full-face masks without KN90 and KP90). The KN95 mask is a self-priming filter type anti-particle respirator with a filtering effect of more than 95% on non-oily particulate matter.
N95 masks are based on Appendix K-Filtering Anti-Particle Filters of the US Federal Regulation NIOSH-42CFR Part84 “Respiratory Protection Standards Certification”. Appendix K divides the filter into self-priming filtering anti-particulate respirator and air supply filtering anti-particulate respirator. The filter elements of the self-priming filter type anti-particulate filter are classified into N, R and P according to the filtering performance. The N type is suitable for filtering non-oily particulates, and the R and P types are suitable for filtering oily and non-oily particulates. The use time limit of P-type filter element is longer than that of R-type. The use time of R-type filter element is generally 1 working day; P-type filter element can be recommended by the manufacturer according to demand. According to the level of filtration efficiency and the level of filter elements, masks can be divided into N95, N99, N100, R95, R99, R100, P95, P99, P100. The N95 mask is a self-priming, filter-type anti-particle respirator with a filtration efficiency of more than 95% for non-oily particulate matter.
- There are certain differences between KN95 and N95 in each assessment index.
In the requirements of key technical indicators, KN95 has higher requirements than N95. The breath resistance of KN95 mask in GB2626-2006 is the same as that of N95. However, it should be noted that the requirements for breathing resistance in GB2626-2019 have been adjusted, and specific regulations have been made for the presence or absence of breathing valves. The overall requirement is high zone N95. For example, the American standard N95 exhalation resistance with breathing valve is required to be less than 250Pa, while KN95 is required to be less than 150Pa, a decrease of 40%. Therefore, the KN95 meeting the new standards is superior to the N95 in terms of comfort.
For the KN95 mask, the headband needs to be tested for tension, while the N95 mask does not have specific requirements for the tensile value that the headband needs to meet.
KN95 masks have specific numerical requirements for oral cavity and visual field, while N95 does not.
In terms of filtration efficiency, breathing resistance and tightness of the exhalation valve, the KN95 program is more complicated and more demanding than the N95 program, which puts forward higher requirements on the filtration efficiency of the mask. Therefore, as a whole, KN95 masks have more requirements than N95 masks, with higher overall requirements and better performance.
Protective effect of KN95 / N95 mask with breathing valve
For masks, breathability and filtration efficiency are always a contradiction. If the filtration effect is good, it will often feel more breathless. The breathing valve is officially designed to relieve breathlessness.
The exhalation valve and the inhalation valve are a mechanical switch. They close when inhaling, and open the valve when exhaling. The air is “screened” through the filter layer. The valve opens when exhaling, reducing the sense of resistance. The problem is that people do not know whether this mechanical switch will suddenly break down when worn, or it will be caught by small particles, so that the air that has not passed through the filter layer will carry harmful particles into the air. Therefore, all medical type masks have no breathing valve. At the same time, during this epidemic, especially when the surrounding environment is relatively harsh, ordinary people try to choose KN95 / N95 masks without breathing valves or medical surgical masks.
The difference between medical masks and non-medical masks
Medical type masks are hydrophobically treated. The medical surgical masks of GB19083-2010 and YY0469-2011 clearly put forward the requirements of “synthetic blood penetration”, the parameter index of “surface moisture resistance”, and clarify the medical protective masks for blood, body fluids and other liquids. Protective effect. In layman’s terms, just like a water drop falling on a lotus leaf, the liquid cannot penetrate on the surface of the mask, which can block the alcohol and blood that the medical staff often touch, and prevent it from quickly penetrating; it is not a medical type. KN95 / N95 masks will not undergo this special treatment.
The most protective function of KN95 and N95 protective masks is the filter layer. The filter layer uses polypropylene melt-blown microfiber electret material. The surface of the mask has not been treated with water repellent. The application of water and alcohol will destroy the structure of the material. To greatly reduce the filtering effect. What’s more, the blood often contains bacteria, viruses, etc., and the hospital’s application scenario determines that the medical staff is likely to be exposed to the patient’s blood environment. Therefore, the hydrophobic treatment of the surface of the medical mask is essential. And ordinary people have little chance of encountering alcohol and blood. As long as the mask is changed regularly, there is no problem without this treatment outside.
4) Comparative analysis of mask standards
The formulation of GB 19083-2010 originated from SARS in 2003. It was found that N95 masks can effectively prevent the spread of viruses. Therefore, its 2003 version requires particle filtration efficiency ≥95%, and then the standard revision added anti-synthetic blood penetration, anti-wetting Performance, suitable for medical work environment with strong pathogen transmission and strong protection. It is characterized by barrier protection and strong adhesion. It is mainly used for the frontline medical staff and staff. ;
YY / T 0969-2013 is suitable for wearing in ordinary medical environments, is the most common mask that can be seen in daily pharmacies, and is also suitable for people wearing protection during epidemic situations;
GB 2626-2006 is a mask for workplaces that protects against the inhalation of various types of particulate matter in the field of safety supervision and labor insurance. Among them, KN95 is similar to the test methods and requirements of N95 in 42 CFR Part 84 of the US Federal Regulations, so it can play a better Blocking protection, its 2019 version will be implemented in the second half of 2020;
GB / T 32610-2016 is a standard of masks that have been highlighted in recent years for smog and protection for people ’s daily life. The main items are filtration efficiency and protection effects, both of which evaluate salty and oily aerosols. The requirement for compliance is high, and it is also suitable for personal protection during the severe period of the epidemic.
- Purchase common sense
- Identify the authenticity of KN95 mask:
1) Check whether the word GB2626-2006 is printed on the KN95 mask or packaging, which is the standard required by the state. And check the authenticity through the merchant information on the outer packaging.
2) Smell the smell, the normal KN95 mask has no obvious odor (the activated carbon mask will have a slight activated carbon scent), and the rubber band will not smell.
3) The ear straps of genuine KN95 masks are pressed, not sewed, and will be tighter after being worn for the first time.
4) Check the nose pads of KN95 masks. The genuine nose pads of KN95 masks are relatively thick and will not deform after being pressed down.
5) The genuine KN95 mask will have the clear KN95 on the outer surface.
6) Edge. Inferior masks have thicker pressing holes and are shallower with thin edges. The pressing holes of regular KN95 masks are small and deep, and the edges are relatively thick, and the difference can be clearly seen.
Cut the mask, and check whether it contains a regular and sufficient amount of melt-blown cloth. If there is none or the melt-blown cloth feels bad, it is a fake mask.
- The identification method of meltblown cloth:
1) Directly observe the appearance. Because of the dense structure of meltblown cloth, qualified masks are almost opaque, and many fake masks without meltblown cloth have high light transmittance. Qualified masks and inferior masks will have a significant difference under the same light source. Even under natural light, the qualified products will not be transparent at all when worn, while the facial skin is faintly visible when worn inferior products.
2) Cut the hood and observe the middle layer. The melt-blown cloth is located in the middle layer of the mask. After the melt-blown cloth is taken out, it is ignited with a small fire. The melt-blown layer will melt without encountering fire and will not burn, and the paper will burn with fire. Regular melt-blown cloth feels comfortable and is not easy to pull apart; inferior melt-blown cloth opens as soon as it is torn, completely inelastic.
Check for static electricity. In order to make breathing as smooth as possible, and at the same time meet the protection requirements, qualified masks with melt-blown cloth will go through the electret process. The surface of the fiber after the electret has a large amount of charge, and intercepts fine particles through the electrostatic adsorption effect. The meltblown cloth passing through the electret will have obvious attraction to hair and iron filings. It can be verified that the meltblown cloth is torn into pieces and adsorbed on stainless steel.
- Common problems to be noted in the use of masks
- If you do not buy a mask, you can not wear a mask in an open place with air circulation and no respiratory symptoms around you. But in relatively confined spaces (such as offices, canteens, elevators, or public transportation), masks should be worn.
- Multi-layered masks will not increase the filtering effect, but will reduce the breathing comfort, and even after a long time, there will be problems such as breathing difficulties.
- It is recommended not to use adult KN95 / N95 masks for children under 7 years of age. It is best not to have a breathing valve, because the breathing resistance is too high, and children are in danger of suffocation. Children under 7 years old and over 1 year old are advised to choose special child protective masks, which can fit the child’s face better and are suitable for children’s breathing. Babies under the age of 1 are not recommended to wear any form of masks. In the case of serious outbreaks, it is best not to go out.
- It is best not to wear the mask for more than 6 hours at a time, because prolonged breathing will make the mask wet, and the humid environment is more likely to breed bacteria.
- When you take off the mask temporarily after use, you can fold the mask in contact with the nose and mouth, put it in a clean plastic bag and seal it.
- The disinfection method adopted in the production of masks is ethylene oxide gas disinfection, which cannot be achieved by ordinary households. Moreover, during use, the mask continuously absorbs the water vapor exhaled by the human body, which gradually causes the adsorption capacity of the filter layer to decrease. Even if it is cleaned, disinfected, and dried, it cannot be restored, and it does not provide good protection after use.
You can extend the life of the mask by reducing the length of time it is worn. Except for going to hospitals, large supermarkets, or contact with high-risk places such as suspected patients, ordinary people do not need to use masks for a long time, nor do they need to throw them away with a protective mask in a short time. If you come home and want to temporarily store the used mask, it is recommended to hook the wearing rope directly in a place where it is not directly blown or accidentally touched, and hang it naturally and dry it vertically.
- Description of the use period of KN95 / N95 masks
At present, there is no clear conclusion on the optimal wearing time of KN95 / N95 masks abroad, including WHO, and China has not yet made relevant regulations on the use time of masks. Some professional researchers have done research on their protection efficiency and wearing time. The results showed that the KN95 / N95 mask was worn for 2 days, the filtration efficiency remained above 95%, and the respiratory resistance did not change much; after wearing for 3 days, the filtration efficiency decreased to 94.7%. The recommendation given by the US CDC is that if the mask is not adequately supplied, as long as it is not obviously stained or damaged, it can be considered for reuse.
- What are the criteria for selecting qualified product suppliers? What are the channels and methods for selecting qualified product suppliers?
- Supplier qualification: possesses a business license, provides various permits and certifications of the company’s related products, and services are available in time.
- Supply capacity: the output is not lower than the market minimum standard and can be delivered in time.
- Price: meets and prefers the market price.
- Supply quality: The product meets various indicators and the quality assurance system is complete.
- After-sales service: high coordination and perfect after-sales service system.
2) Channels and methods
When searching online, you usually search on the Internet, mainly through these industry-related keywords. In this way, a group of related factories will appear, and then screened to select the leather factory that meets the standard you want. You can make a correct decision based on the factory information. There are many professional and authoritative platforms on the Internet, and the most popular online channels are alibaba international station platform, AliExpress, Global Sources, etc.
- Distribution of industry companies by region
From the perspective of the distribution of medical mask manufacturers, the top ten regions for medical mask manufacturers in China are Henan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, Hubei, Guangdong, Shandong, Hebei, Zhejiang, Sichuan and Fujian. Due to the obvious advantages of upstream raw materials in Henan Province, the number of medical mask manufacturers is the largest in the country, accounting for about 19% of the country, and the total number of approved companies is about 68; the total number of approved companies in Jiangxi Province is about 56, accounting for 16%; Jiangsu There are a total of 48 provinces, accounting for about 13%; Hubei Province has a total of 45, accounting for about 12%.
From the perspective of the downstream of the industrial chain, there are about 21,000 enterprises in China involved in the production and operation of masks, which is the world’s largest producer and exporter of masks, accounting for about 50% of the global mask production. According to data from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, in 2019, The total output value of medical masks in China is about 5.491 billion yuan.
Reasons for choosing Xuancheng Naxiang Clothing Co., Ltd.
- Our industry supply chain
Our company is located in Anhui Province, China, and nearby is one of the most complete areas of China’s mask industry chain. Therefore, with its unique geographical location, our products are better than other factories in raw material procurement, accessory purchase, packaging, transportation, etc. Advantage.
- Our high-tech level and advanced equipment
All the staff of the company have many years of rich experience in the production of professional labor insurance products. After market certification, the operation technology is mature and complete; the workshop is fully equipped with advanced domestic and foreign production machines, and the operators hold training certificates.
- Our reasonable and below market price competitiveness
Adhering to the principle of small profits but quick turnover, the staff has high qualifications and high efficiency, and is close to the procurement supply chain, which reduces labor costs and reduces the circulation links between goods. On the premise of ensuring quality, prices occupy a considerable competitiveness. Wholesale, The quotation of processing is basically lower than the market price, and the price is high.
- Our strict quality management system
We all know that no matter whether it is mechanical manufacturing or manual manufacturing in the manufacturing industry, if there is no good product quality inspection link, there will be many products that do not meet the quality standards, which will have a very adverse impact on customers and consumers. In the end, the credibility of the company will be damaged. Therefore, in terms of quality control, we have our own quality inspection team. Every detail and link has a professional staff to check, and all products have met the above indicators.
- Our high integrity
In the company information introduction, it is also said that we uphold the principle of customer first, credibility vs quality, based on integrity, and customer-centric service concept, providing customers with quality products and high-guaranteed after-sales service. Therefore, there are many customers who have long-term cooperation at home and abroad, and are deeply trusted.
If you are looking for a mask factory that can process custom and have perfect product quality, then our advantage will definitely let you contact us and look forward to cooperating with you!