Lightweight Portable Pulse Dose Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter
- Lightweight, wearable design weighing just 1.98kg
- 5 Pulse Dose settings 1 – 5L
- Oxygen purity is 93%±3% at all settings.
- With a strong and comfortable shoulder bag.
- Korean LG long-life 8 cell battery, 4.5 hours battery duration
- USA MAC magnetic valve and PCBA.
- French CECA molecular sieve bed, ST chip and compressor kernel.
- Japanese pressure sensor.
- Exquisite design with integrated frame and longer lifespan with all-in-one module inside.
Enjoy Your Life Anywhere
Pulse Dose Delivery
Pulse Dose mode only delivers oxygen when you inhale. There is less effort on the machine because it stops delivery during exhalation. Therefore, an oxygen generator with pulse dose technology is more compact and offers a longer battery life. Moreover, the pulsed mode gives you a better experience than the continuous mode. There is no irritation of the nasal cavity by the direct blow of the gas, nor is it dried up by prolonged inhalation of oxygen.
When there is no inhalation detected, the device will offer continuous flow automatically. Therefore, it supports oxygen inhalation more efficiently for a whole day and night when plugged in.
Alarm system for safe use:
- Low oxygen purity
- Low battery
- High temperature
- Low pressure
- Power failure
Removable High Quality Rechargeable Battery
Extra batteries can be purchased.
Charging Time: 2 Hours
Setting 1 = 4.3 Hours
Setting 2 = 2.96 Hours
Setting 3 = 2.5 Hours
Setting 4 = 1.73 Hours
Setting 5 = 1.5 Hours
Button Bump Design
Easy to touch and operate
No Angular Design
Integrated mol, beautiful and portable
Oxygen Outlet Design
Prevent oxidative cracking
and nasal cannula from slipping
Durable Metal Filters
Washable; Acid, alkali and
high temperature resistance
The oxygen utilization rate is comparable to that of a 5-liter oxygen concentrator on a household desktop. As such, it is suitable for a wider range of hypoxic populations, such as pregnant women, adolescents, middle-aged and elderly pulmonary heart disease adjuvant therapy, etc. There are also some plateau tourism enthusiasts who can easily climb up to an altitude of 4,000 meters with this portable oxygen concentrator.
If you need oxygen therapy and are retired, a compact and lightweight portable medical-grade oxygen concentrator is definitely the best option for you.
- Technology: PSA
- Flow Mode: Pulse
- AC Power: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz.
- Oxygen Flow Rate: 1 – 5LPM (When there is no breath detected, the device will offer continuous flow automatically)
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% ±3% at all settings
- Outlet Pressure: 140Kpa
- Sound Level: ≤38dB
- Net Weight: 1.98kg (4.37lbs) (includes battery)
- Dimension: 199 x 183 x 86mm (7.84 x 7.21 x 3.39″)
Car Adapter (Need Attention Please!)
Please be aware of your vehicle input voltage.
When the input voltage of your vehicle is DC24V/15A, you are able to use the machine during the charging state.
If the vehicle’s input voltage is DC12V/10A, you are allowed to charge only and do not turn on the machine to avoid blowing the fuse.
Altitude: Within 4000M
Temperature:-10 to 40˚C
Atmospheric pressure:86 – 106Kpa
1 x Machine with single battery
1 x Shoulder bag
1 x Nasal Cannula
1 x Car Charger
1 x Charging cable
1 x Versatile plug
1 x Manual
There are no reviews yet.