Shockwave Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Shockwave therapy is often effective in reducing heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a common foot condition characterized by inflammation and micro-tears in the plantar fascia, a thick band of tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot.
It typically causes heel pain, especially with the first steps in the morning or after prolonged periods of rest. Shockwave therapy promotes the healing of damaged tissues by stimulating the production of collagen and a protein essential for tissue repair.
How Shockwave Therapy Cure Plantar Fasciitis
Shockwave therapy uses high-energy sound waves to stimulate healing and reduce pain in conditions like plantar fasciitis. During the procedure, a device delivers these sound waves to the affected area, such as the heel or foot, promoting increased blood flow, tissue regeneration, and reduced inflammation.
This process helps to alleviate the symptoms of plantar fasciitis by aiding in the repair of damaged tissue and promoting healing, ultimately leading to a reduction in pain and improved mobility for individuals suffering from the condition.
This classic look shockwave therapy machine comes with a full set of machine attached in a suitcase with seven transmitter heads. This machine is able to set 12 pre-set functional modes covering the most frequent indications which can be chosen accordingly and the parameters can be adjusted following the needs of the treatment.
- 12 kinds of functional modes were installed for easy choice
- Support adjusting for energy level and strike times based on real needs
- Compatible with numerous treatment transmitter heads to fit different parts of body
- Economical and practical
- High frequency 50Hz to 60Hz
- High power : 90W
- Easy changeable of gears until 16 level
- Quick and easy replacement of different transmitters
- Easy to use and comfortable use
- Flexibility of holding the handpiece cable facilitates treatments
- Very simple maintenance method
- Lightweight and portable
Shockwave therapy can be utilized for variety of medical conditions, including :
- Plantar fasciitis: Heel pain from foot tissue inflammation.
- Shoulder pain & Calcific tendonitis: Pain and inflammation in the shoulder due to calcium build-up in tendons.
- Trochanteric tendinitis: Hip muscle tendon inflammation.
- Waist pain : Pain in lower spine or tailbone area.
- Patellar tendonitis (Jumper’s knee): Inflammation of kneecap-to-shinbone tendon.
- Tibial stress syndrome (Shin splints): Front leg pain due to shinbone overuse.
- Achillodynia: Pain in Achilles tendon (calf to heel).
How Does This Shockwave Machine Works :
Shockwave is an acoustic wave which carries energy to the affected area. This energy then encourages regeneration of the painful bone, tendon, or soft tissue.
Shockwave therapy works by delivering shock waves to the injured area through the shockwave applicator, which makes a small and continuous clicking sound. The treatment typically takes between 5 and 30 minutes and the intensity can be adjusted throughout the session if required.
The treatment is culminative which means it effects build up over time. Most people will need 3 – 5 sessions but in many cases, one session is enough to reduce pain considerably.
This shockwave therapy machine comes with many benefits, including :
- Recover plantar fasciitis
- Strengthens the blood circulation
- Speed up the healing process of Trochanteric tendonitis
- Recover Tibial stress syndrome
- Accelerates metabolism and neovascularization
- Recover pain and tenderness in shoulder and neck
- Stimulates bone healing
- Decomposes adhesion and relieve muscle spasm
- Reduce nerve excitability and relieve pain
- Recover from ED problem
- Recover painful bursitis and joints stress/cramps
- Rapid recovery for sports injury
Treatment Area’s :
|MODE||FREQUENCY (HZ)||ENERGY LEVEL (mj)|
How To Use The Device :
- First, insert the connector of handpiece into the host power outlet which is located in the front side of the host.
- Second, connect the power cord into host power port on the back side of the host (behind the suit case) and then insert the plug another end of the power socket.
- Next turn on the power switch at the back side of the host.
- Lastly, select the corresponding 12 functional mode in the system.
|Host colour||Silver + Blue||Power||90W|
|Rated voltage||AC110V / AV220V||Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Transmitter heads||7||Energy level||12|
|Device size||215 x 60 x 60mm||Suit case size||400 x 300 x 200mm|
Device Maintenance Method
Precaution / Caution
- Do not use it on the same part for long time.
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping position.
Do not use massager if there are the following conditions :
- Tumours, lung tissue, major blood vessels / nerves or infection in the treatment area
- Epiphyseal plate, brain or spine in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive / mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Pacemakers or other implanted devices
- Open wounds
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
3 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece
Device comes with seven different transmitter heads :