Shockwave Therapy for Knee Osteoarthritis
Knee osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint condition that primarily affects the knee joint. Knee osteoarthritis is a common condition, especially in older individuals, and it can result from a combination of factors including aging, genetics, joint injuries, and excessive wear and tear on the knee joint. Shockwave therapy was effective in reducing pain and improving joint function in people with knee osteoarthritis.
- Support adjusting for energy level and strike times based on real needs.
- Compatible with numerous treatment transmitter heads to fit different parts of body.
- Economical and practical
- High power : 100W
- Easy changeable of gears
- Quick and easy replacement of different transmitters
- Easy to use and comfortable use
- Flexibility of holding the handpiece cable facilitates treatments
- Very simple maintenance method
- Lightweight and portable
How Shockwave Therapy Cure the Knee Osteoarthritis
- High-energy shockwaves are generated by a device and directed precisely at the affected area of the knee.
- These shockwaves stimulate the body’s natural healing responses, increasing blood flow and promoting tissue repair in the knee joint.
- By reducing inflammation and promoting tissue healing, shockwave therapy can alleviate pain in the knee and make more comfortable for the user.
- As pain diminishes and healing occurs, users often experience improved knee mobility, function and allowing them to move more freely.
Shockwave therapy can be used for various conditions, including:
- Musculoskeletal pain : Tendinitis, bursitis, and muscle strains.
- Plantar fasciitis : Alleviating heel pain.
- Calcific shoulder tendinopathy : Breaking down calcified shoulder deposits.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) : Improving blood flow for ED treatment.
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome : Providing relief for prostatitis and pelvic pain.
- Cellulite reduction : A cosmetic treatment to reduce cellulite.
- Stress fractures : Promoting bone remodelling for healing.
- Myofascial pain syndrome : Treating trigger points and muscle pain.
Treatment Area’s :
How Does This Shockwave Machine Works :
Shockwave therapy accelerates the healing process in the body by stimulating the metabolism and enhancing blood circulation to regenerate damaged tissue. Strong energy pulses are applied to the affected area. These pulses occur for short periods of time, creating micro-cavitation bubbles that expand and burst. The force created by these bubbles penetrates tissue and stimulates cells in the body that are responsible for bone and connective tissue healing.
- Non-Invasive Treatment : Provides a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- Pain Relief : Helps alleviate pain and discomfort associated with musculoskeletal disorders, chronic pain, and injuries.
- Improved Blood Flow : Enhances blood circulation, which can promote healing and tissue regeneration.
- Tissue Repair : Stimulates the growth of new blood vessels and tissue, aiding in recovery.
- Faster Healing : Can accelerate the body’s natural healing processes.
- Versatile Application : Useful for treating a wide range of conditions, including orthopaedic, urological, dermatological, and sports-related issues.
The power socket for the shockwave machine is located on the right side of the device, where it can be plugged into an electrical outlet to provide power.
Out Handle Socket
Used for connecting and securing the handheld applicator or probe that delivers the shockwaves to the target area of the body.
Handle Front Part
To replace the transmitter heads according to treatment requirements, ensure that the shockwave machine is powered off and disconnected from the electrical source.
Handle Cooling Fan
The handle cooling fan on a shockwave machine is designed to prevent the handle from overheating during treatment sessions.
This shockwave machine’s display screen provides system setting information and control options for the treatment process.
How To Use The Device :
- First, insert the connector of handpiece into the host power outlet which is located in the right side of the host.
- Second, connect the power cord into host power port at left side of the host and then insert the plug another end of the power socket.
- Next turn on the power switch.
- Lastly, select the corresponding functional mode in the system.
Example of Display Screen :
|Rated voltage||AC110V / AV220V||Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Current||2A Max||Hits adjust gear||5|
|Transmitter heads||7||Energy gear||27|
|Device size||220 x 135 x 61mm||Weight||3.6 kg|
Precaution / Caution
- If you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
- Stay in correct posture, especially sitting and sleeping position.
Do not use massager if there are the following conditions :
- Tumours, lung tissue, major blood vessels / nerves or infection in the treatment area
- Epiphyseal plate, brain or spine in the treatment area
- Coagulopathy including thrombosis
- Applying immunosuppressive
- Joint fluid seepage or joint replacements
- Cognitive / mental disorder or poor sensory function
- Pacemakers or other implanted devices
- Open wounds
1 x Host
1 x Handpiece with cable
1 x Power cord
7 x Transmitter heads
7 x Soft tip heads
5 x Silicon rubber cases
Others: The tools for maintenance of the handpiece